Evenflo Symphony DLX
**Please not the colour can vary due to supplier demand and stock movement - please check to confirm if this concerns you**
The Evenflo Symphony Elite All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat now offers parents superior e3 Side Impact protection to keep their child safe alongside features that help make installation as easy as possible. This all-in-1 car seat accommodates children ranging from 5 to 110 lbs with the most innovation and value on the market.
Rated a #1 Car Seat by a leading consumer magazine, the Symphony is an opus of car seat innovation. Evenflo pioneered the all-in-one car seat, which unlike typical convertibles, accommodates children from birth up to 110 lbs.
Symphony car seats can be used rear-facing, forward-facing and as a belt-positioning booster, covering a wide spectrum of seating options.
Rear facing - 2.2kg - 18kg and 48 - 102cm
Forward facing - 10kg - 29.4kg and 71 - 127cm
Booster - 18kg - 49.8kg and up to 145cm
At Evenflo, they continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.