Arc Assistant - Original
This product is sold out
The Arc Assistant = Safety & fun in one!
(Patent pending # 733200)
The Arc Assistant is a little helper stool for children, fondly described by Kiwi parents as their little kitchen helper stool or their kid's activity tower.
The Arc Assistant helps to assist your child to safely stand by you at the kitchen bench (or other benches).
The Arc Assistant has been tested at an accredited independent IANZ laboratory in New Zealand and complies with sections* of the Australia/New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 8124:1 2016 and AS/NZS 2172 2013.Â (*See full compliance details within the Safety Standards link at bottom of home page).
At Arc NZ Baby, we're proud to offer you this 100% NZ DESIGNED & 100% NZ MADE multi-functional children's safety-fun stool for you and your little one to use at the bench during meal preparation times (It's also great for other benches too). Our four key design motivations in developing the Arc Assistant for Kiwi parents were:
1. To make your life easier, so your little one isn't under your feet or running a muck while you're trying to get dinner ready.
2. To enable you to work in the kitchen with your little one by your side, safe and occupied with fun bench activities. This meant developing a completely new, non-traditional children's step stool. Feedback so far from Kiwi parents has been full of gratitude, they tell us the Arc Assistant has given their child new independence standing at an elevated level, their toddlers love it and therefore so do they as they no longer need to juggle so many things at once.
3. To facilitate learning from a young age about healthy food preparation.
4. To develop a honest and trusted New Zealand designed, made and safety tested stool that Kiwi parents and their toddlers love.
Why should I purchase the Arc Assistant, your new toddler safety-fun stool?
- TheÂ Arc Assistant helps assist your child to stand un-aided by you at the kitchen bench (or other benches).
- The Arc Assistant is a great stool for Dad's shed too or Nana's kitchen bench.
- With four enclosed sides, your child cannot run away, while you're trying to get dinner ready, so it's the perfect kitchen stool.
- Simple assembly in 90 seconds, no tools, screws required. The Arc Assistant comes with easy to follow step by step instructions.
- The Arc Assistant stops your toddler getting under your feet, when handling hot or sharp objects, hence is a great mother's, carer's father's helper stool in more ways than one.
- With your diligent placement of the Arc Assistant, you can avoid situations where they can access things like knives, kettles and stovetops, while youâre busy making dinner or teaching them new things.
- The Arc Assistant facilitates quality time together, empowering you to teach them about nutritional food preparation from an early age (or having them help wash up ;)
- Gives you two free arms! With the Arc Assistant you don't need to have your child in one arm while preparing dinner with the other and you definitely can avoid sitting them on the bench.
- The Arc Assistant will 'grow' with your child, as the stool platform height is fully adjustable. This feature also means it's easily interchangeable for children of varying heights.
- Depending on the height of your child, this can be used as a stool until age five, therefore it is a great learning tower.
- The FrontÂ of the Arc Assistant slides in. This enables you to place your child into the Arc Assistant without having to lift them over the top, thus lessoning pressure on your back.
- Easy clean with a cloth and soapy water.
- The Arc Assistant can be used as a child's bookcase when no longer needed as a step up stool.
- The Arc Assistant has not only been fully designed and developed in New Zealand, it is 100% made and produced in New Zealand too. At Arc NZ Baby, we love to support our fellow Kiwis and also believe in protecting the environment, one way we do this is through not polluting the environment with shipping products into New Zealand that can be made in our own 'back yard'. We also are great believers in quality Kiwi workman ship. Only the best for our children.
- One parent said it's the best piece of children's furniture she has seen. At Arc NZ Baby, we thought that was saying something!
Material: Medium Density Fibreboard
Approximate dimensions when assembled (to highest and widest walls): 92.5cm x 68.4cm x 55.9cm (HxWxD).
Please note 92.5cm is the height of the Back Wall, the Front and Side Walls are 85cm high. 68.4cm is the width of the Back Wall (taken at ground level to include the feet). The outer measurements of the 'box' of the Arc Assistant measures 43.4cm squared.
Approximate dimensions of package that will arrive with you (un-assembled and flat packed): 95cm x 70cm x 10cm (HxWxD).
Approximate weight of package: 20 kg.
Please ensure your baby is old enough to stand unaided before use and the top of the Arc Assistant is level with your child's chest. DO NOT LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED IN OR NEAR THE ARC ASSISTANT. CHILD MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT ALLOW CHILD TO USE STANDING PLATFORM HOLES AS FOOT HOLES TO CLIMB IN OR OUT. Always read and follow instructions and warnings before and then during use. These will be packed in with the flat packed Arc Assistant.
We will deliver within 14 working days during standard NZ working hours, Monday to Friday. The delivery will be quicker if the stool and finishes you want are already in stock.